Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BUT why am I so favored (Luke 1:42-47)

Luke 1:42-47
No surprise her God provided someone for Mary to share her pregnancy with. He loves us so much!

In a loud voice she exclaimed:
"Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!
BUT why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord
should come to me?
As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!" And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,

BUT why am I so favored? Elizabeth and Mary both realized how blessed they were. During this holiday season do you realize how blessed you are? Maybe your blessings aren’t as obvious as these 2 women BUT you are blessed! Take sometime before Christmas day  and look for it…. Here’s a hint it’s not going to be wrapped or under the tree. It’s going to be in your heart, in a smile, maybe something you have done for someone or they have done for you. Don’t let this Christmas go by without finding out that YOU ARE BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment