Friday, May 17, 2013

BUT... I press on (Philippians 3:12-13)


BUT…I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,
BUT… I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Philippians 3:12-13 (NLT)
I am in the middle of a month long plank challenge to see how much time I can add to holding a plank. I admit it hate it BUT I am sticking to it because I signed up for it. We can use this example in our Christian walk, it takes work to achieve a healthy Christian faith, we mess up, we want to quit, BUT I challenge you to stick with it there is a prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment