Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BUT to save the world (John 12:44-45)

Jesus cried and said, He that believes on me, believes not on me, BUT on him that sent me. And he that sees me sees Him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes on me should not abide in darkness.
And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, 
BUT to save the world.
John 12:44-45

I read these verses 5 times this morning to see how they affected me. Everything that Jesus did was a reflection of His Father. The main focus I see here is that he came not to judge (that He left for His Father) BUT to save the world from darkness. This is yet another great example of how we should be like Christ. Everything we do should point people to the Father.   

No comments:

Post a Comment