Thursday, January 28, 2016

BUT He said to me (2 Corinthians 12:9)

BUT He said to me,
“My grace is sufficient for you,
for my power is made perfect in weakness.
 Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9
I confess I don't like showing people my weaknesses.
Many times I feel lonely and inadequate and I see my weaknesses glaring at me.
I can be negative- controlling- selfish (okay that's enough)
By God's grace I am a work in progress and over the last 30 years
 I have pleaded God to help me see His goodness.
 I do not say this to boast
BUT to give God the glory for a transformation that still takes place every day.


 If this is what it takes to show Christ Strength- it's worth it.
The weaker we are
the stronger Christ becomes.
 I hope I am not the only one that struggles with this.
Stop trying to be all THAT and start being honest in your weakness
 and let others know you are human. 
Christ is powerful enough to use your weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment