Monday, January 25, 2016

BUT the Lord Helped me (Psalm 118:13)

I was pushed back and about to fall, BUT the Lord helped me.
Psalm 118:13
It's Monday. My hope is that you are not feeling this way already.
It's just to early in the morning for that.
 BUT I know sometimes that is just how Monday hits us. Smack between the eyes!
Hold tight my friend God's got you.
Casting Crowns came out with a fantastic song that brings me so much comfort when I feel I am pushed back and about to fall. The title is "Be Held"
think about these words today...
So when you're on your knees and answers seem so far away
You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held
Your world's not falling apart, it's falling into place
I'm on the throne, stop holding on and just be held
Just be held, just be held

No comments:

Post a Comment