Saturday, January 23, 2016

BUT I cannot carry it out (Romans 7:18)

For I know that good itself does not dwell in me,
that is, in my sinful nature.
For I have the desire to do what is good, 
BUT I cannot carry it out.
Romans 7:18
Do you find yourself starting off your morning thinking,
" I got this, I am going to treat people nice,  I'm going to have a great day".  
Then before you know it,  someone has cut you off in traffic, people at work are so demanding and no one else is being nice so why bother!
Let that be a beautiful reminder that Jesus loves you no matter what
and its only when we remember His love for us and fill ourselves up with His love
that we can fulfill that desire to do what is good.
Don't go at it alone my friend. Let Him carry your burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment