Wednesday, January 27, 2016

BUT the Spirit himself intercedes ( Romans 8:26)

In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness.
We do not know what we ought to pray for, 
BUT the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.
Romans 8:26
Do you ever find it hard to pray?
Maybe you are going through a hard time and you just don't know what to say.
 Don't say nothing at all. Hey that reminds me of a song-
Alison Krauss "When you say nothing at all"

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

It wasn't written as a Christian song BUT listen to it today I believe this is how God feels towards us.
God is there- He will not let you fall- He loves us best even when we say nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment